Help! Tahoe doesn`t start

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Axel Gleis

Reaction score
Hi,
I´m from Germany and my Tahoe built in 2008 (18000 miles now) has sometimes problems to start the engine. It`s no problem with the battery or the starter. The problem is very irregular. Sometimes I can start the engine 2 or 3 weeks without any problem. Then suddenly the motor doesn`t start. Some minutes or hours later, it works again without any problems and I can start many times again. When the starting problem is there, all dashboard lights are shining as always, but nothing happens. No sound from the engine or the starter. The Tahoe is a very rare car in Germany, so the next garage is about 100 miles away. But I went there to check the engine analyser, but everything was o.k. During my stay at the garage, the Tahoe starts several times without a problem. The garage had no idea. 2 weeks later, the starting problem was there again. Can anyone please help me? I just want to give the garage a tip, where they can look for.
Thanks for your answers.
Axel