New to Forum-fixed some Hoe problems

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

inthechateau

Reaction score
Hello every one, just ran acorss this fofum and wish I had seen it soooner. Looks like a lot of help here. I drive a 96 tahoe 4dr with 5.7, 250K mi and running stong. I drag a 24ft trvel trailer every onth into the mountains and I am very please with the truck. This past week though it left me stranded. SES light gave code P0171 and P0174, lean bank 1 & 2. It was very slugish once it did start, got it home and through trouble shooting found fuel pressure was only 22psi. I had replaced this fuel pump about 5 years ago with out dropping the tank by going through access panel i installed under the back seat( not third row). Dropped a new pump in and pressure right back to 60psi where it shold be.
Just a heads up if you run into a no start or hard start 5.7. Tak to you all on the forum.

Ride safe...

JKmotorsports

tahoeyukonforum.com
Reaction score
Welcome to the site:beerchug: Good to see another GM truck with that many miles still running strong.

corvhoe7795

Reaction score
Very good idea on cutting an access door to get at the top of the gas tank for the pump/sending unit. I will remember this for in the future.