Yokohama Parada Spec-X 305/50-20

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big Tap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't know about the road noise, but I was asking the guy at Discount Tire the other day what he would recommend since I'll need new tires soon, and these are the one's he pointed me towards. Mentioned that for the price, you can't beat the ride and balancing characteristics. He also these were the one's he rolled on his own Tahoe. I asked about the Nitto 420's and he liked them, but also said that they were more expensive than the Yokohamas and that he didn't feel like they were any better. Just one's guys opinion.

RIDE N FLY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have these same tires and size. I like them alot. Great ride and handling. The road noise is not bad, in my opinion its quite.

EZStreet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't know about the road noise, but I was asking the guy at Discount Tire the other day what he would recommend since I'll need new tires soon, and these are the one's he pointed me towards. Mentioned that for the price, you can't beat the ride and balancing characteristics. He also these were the one's he rolled on his own Tahoe. I asked about the Nitto 420's and he liked them, but also said that they were more expensive than the Yokohamas and that he didn't feel like they were any better. Just one's guys opinion.

The yoko's came highly recommended from my guy at discount too, thanks for the input