07 seat swap to a 95 tahoe possible?? Pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

XLDENALIXL

Reaction score
Hey im thinkin about buying this nice 95 tahoe, and wanna do some custom work to it. i was thinkin about swapin out some nice black leather 07 seats and puttin them in, any suggestions is it possible, or has any one done it??

Thanks chris Heres a pic of the blacked out tahoe

Last edited:

HaKs310

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tagging along.

That's a nice Hoe. Do you know what size wheels and tires it is running by any chance?

Backon4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anything is possible with the right amount of work. Are you wanting to do just the fronts or front and rear?

XLDENALIXL

Reaction score
thanks there 20 inch rims with toyo lowpro tires. Yea i was thinking about doing both front and rear, and doing a grey and black interior to match.

sasquatch094

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yikes, that would be some heavy modding to get those things to work. You would have to fiberglass or whatever to you B pillar plastics since theyll have holes in them if you dont. (for the seat belt holes)... Finding a pair of those, isnt that going to run you about 5 grand! lol.. idk why dont u just wrap some new leather with some custom colors and or piping on it??? modding those back seats to work with the 07 would be a b*tch and half man.. imo..

XLDENALIXL

Reaction score
GODDAMN! lol yea that sounds like complete hell hole project, thats a good idea or i was even thinkin of swapin out to the 99 denali seats u no, those should fit no prob, how much you think custom leather would run??

sasquatch094

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ahha sorry for ruining it for ya, but maybe for the best.. umm ive been on here before.. this is reallly good quality leather and everything, not cheap sh*t http://www.katzkin.com/main.html ... youve probably heard of them before.. but yea check that sh*t out when u get time, you can like make your own and preview it, its pretty cool..

1999HOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
question is do they fit well it almost seems more beneficial to find a custom apolstry person near your area and get a quote from em

sasquatch094

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im pretty sure no one can put down catzkin tho.. they are the cats ass at custom interior

JsnChristianson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OP, if you have the ability to custom swap 07+ seats into your vehicle, that would be amazing, and I would have to see pics. Go for it!

XLDENALIXL

Reaction score
No its cool man ur deff right, it would be awsome to do it but WAYYY to much of a headache, i think im just gonna get some 99 denali seats, and custom wrap them bc those seats are much more confortabe then the stock seats, although i do perfer the cloth seats over the stock leather lol, the stock leather can be so damn hard

sasquatch094

Full Access Member
Reaction score
haha yea.. i love leather, but the feeling of those cloth seats are nice.. its all just personal preference.. leather i think wears alot easier and faster, but u know the rest..

XLDENALIXL

Reaction score
yeaa exactly, its always the left corner lol, it gets very shabby lookin

sasquatch094

Full Access Member
Reaction score
mhmm.. are u going to go through with that trade or what!> lol.. i wanna see some pics asap..

XLDENALIXL

Reaction score
haha yea man well im hopin to get the money i gotta dump my 01 altima to get the truck, so hopefully here are the pics of the truck i got 3 of them

Attachments

• truck.jpg
    truck.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 5
  • truck2.jpg
    truck2.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 5
  • truck 3.jpg
    truck 3.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 4