Please help me

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yukonlover89

Reaction score
i have recently brought new rims and tires for my yukon. They are 33x12.50 plus they are tucked. They only rub a little when i fully turn right for some reason and not left lol but anyhow what is the cheapest way to add some clearance? i'm trying to stay away from a body lift and i thought of different torsion keys but i hear that they hurt ball joints any help will be greatly appreicated :)

992door

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where are they rubbing at? Yes cranking your torsion keys will put some more stress on the front end suspension components but you could crank a little and be alright (that is if no one has done it before you). The next cheapest thing would be to do something like a small body lift like a 2". Other than that all there would be is to buy a suspension lift.

peterey2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
adjust yer torsion keys a little, not much. also check your ride height all around the truck. u may have a weak shock at that corner.

yukonlover89

Reaction score
yeah they only rub in the back do you think that maybe some stiffer shocks could fix the problem but i will turn the keys up some does anyone know what stock ride height is up front?

zerominded

Full Access Member
Reaction score
break out the sawzall. thats my answer. but if your not willing to sacrifice the body, pull the shock. check and make sure it compresses. if your on a tight budget, like rolling pennies for gas, autozone has cheap shocks that will get you by that will bolt right in. you're looking at about 15 bucks