XenonDepot Holiday Specials - HID Kits starting at $119.99!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

XenonDepot

Reaction score
Win an HID Conversion kit for the holidays!

Kbban.gif

It's that time of year again =) Lots of new and exciting things going on at XenonDepot! New website, new products, and most importantly HOLIDAY SAVINGS!! XenonDepot and KBcarstuff will be giving away 4 free HID kits this holiday season. For the months of November and December, any customer that purchases an HID Conversion kit is automatically entered into a draw to have their purchase refunded!

DRAW DATES:

November 19/08
December 3/08
December 17/08
January 2/09

NEW FOR THE HOLIDAY SEASON! - Volt HID Digital+ HID Conversion Kits

volt%20digital%20hid%20kit.jpg

XenonDepot is pleased to introduce the latest in High Intensity Discharge (HID) Xenon technology. Volt HID utilizes ultra slim-line ballasts with next generation patented Digital+ technology for optimal light output and ballast efficiency. This exclusive HID conversion kit is the leader in digital ballast technology and will provide you with a level of performance and quality that is unmatched by similar digital HID products found on the market today. Volt HID Digital+ ballasts are the smallest and lightest ballasts manufactured today. This new ultra-slim design will enable the product to be used in a wider variety of applications.

slim%20hid%20ballast.jpg
slim%20hid%20ballast%202.jpg

Please view this link for more information about our Volt HID Digital+ kit:

HID Kit | Volt HID 6000k Digital HID Kits | Xenon HID Conversion |

MSRP: $199.99

TahoeForum.com Holiday Price: only $119.99

Xtreme HID Conversion Kits - Quality & Durability proven since 2001

epoxy3.jpg

The Xtreme HID kit is an established and reliable product line that has been popular and reliable HID upgrade for many automotive enthusiasts since 2004. For a limited time only, take advantage of this unprecedented low price on our Xtreme HID conversion kit.

MSRP: $224.99

TahoeForum Holiday Price: only $174.99

Please view this link for more information:

HID Kits |XenonDepot HID Light Conversion Kits l 4300k HID Kits | 5000k HID Kits | 6000k HID Kits | 6500k HID Kit | 8000k HID Kits | Xtreme HID Kit

Please use coupon code "TF" upon checkout and you will see a $25 discount deducted from the price.

ORDER NOW TO AVOID THE HOLIDAY RUSH!!

This is not a group buy. Orders are shipped as they are placed. All H1 HID Kits are in stock and ready to ship!

Good luck!

Steve

XenonDepot

Reaction score
Congratulations to J Jurac - Winner of our first FREE HID kit! 3 more kits to give away in the next little while!!! Check out website for details =)

Steve

XenonDepot

Reaction score
Congratulations to M. Moc - Winner of our 2nd FREE HID KIT!!! 2 MORE KITS TO GIVE AWAY THIS MONTH!!!

Steve

chevyhoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if i am correct, to buy the lights for a 07 tahoe for high low fog it would be 179.99 or how much wouldd it all come out to be for the extreme hid kit
?

XenonDepot

Reaction score
Hi,

The Xtreme kit would be $174.99 once you use the TF coupon code. I personally would not suggest upgrading the high beams on your vehicle for twp reasons:

1) HID bulbs take a moment to fully ignite and reach their desired light output. In situations where you need to flash someone and require a quick burst of light your HID high beams will not be very functional.
2) It is strenuous on the components to be turned on/off repeatedly ie: flashing people.

Are you interested in a particular colour temperature or did oyu have any questions about color temperature?

Steve

Yang1815

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered woo whoo!!!

Have seen your products for a long time on ClubLexus, but didn't need to upgrade for the Lexus but finally got tired of the not-so-bright headlights on the Chevy so... :thumbsup:

XenonDepot

Reaction score
Glad to hear it! Will ship out your kit right away. Let me know if you have any questions in regards to installations. Did you see the DIY we have on our website for the Tahoe?

Steve

sfberto

Reaction score
Thanks Steve,
I passed on the info to my friend since he has a 2007 Chevy Tahoe.
I on the other hand purchased your set of HIDs to install on my 2004 GMC Yukon. Would you have a DIY link to help me with this install on my truck?

XenonDepot

Reaction score
Hi,

Unfortunately I do not have any DIY instructions for the 04 Yukon however I would be more than happy to give you a call to answer any questions you may have. Just sent me PM with your contact info.

Steve

sfberto

Reaction score
Thanks Steve,
I just had my HID's installed...my friend gave me a hand with them. BTW they look GREAT!!!!!!!!!!! Will be picking up a 2nd set for my other car.

XenonDepot

Reaction score
Glad to hear it buddy!!! If you take any pictures please post them up so that we can take a look. Let me know when you are ready to place an order for your other car and I will do my best to help you out!

Steve

XenonDepot

Reaction score
Congratulations to T Phan - Winner of our 3rd HID Drawing!! One more kit to give away =)

sfberto

Reaction score
Can I deal with you directly? I think I will be purchasing my 2nd set after the Christmas holidays. I want to surprise my wife with them. She loves the way they look on my truck.

XenonDepot

Reaction score
Sure!

When you are ready, please send me a PM with your phone number and I will give you a call to discuss!

Steve

Ed Blown Vert

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi,

The Xtreme kit would be $174.99 once you use the TF coupon code. I personally would not suggest upgrading the high beams on your vehicle for twp reasons:

1) HID bulbs take a moment to fully ignite and reach their desired light output. In situations where you need to flash someone and require a quick burst of light your HID high beams will not be very functional.
2) It is strenuous on the components to be turned on/off repeatedly ie: flashing people.

Are you interested in a particular colour temperature or did oyu have any questions about color temperature?

Steve

Is there anyway to keep the high-beams?

XenonDepot

Reaction score
Hi,

You can technically get a high/low H13 HID kit however the H13 HID kits that we sell are low beam only. We have found that the H13 high/low kits currently available in the market are prone to failure.

Steve

kmg3773

Reaction score
What is the kit that i would need for my fog lights? I ordered the H11 for the low beams, but i dont want to have two diff colors, headlights and fog lights.
Thanks
Kenny