Weird problem!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jberzerker

Reaction score
Hey guys just bought a used 07 denali in August and its been running real good, no probems. Today I went to go start it and the check engine light was came on, its said service park assist, service stabilitrak, service traction control and then the door locks started locking and unlocking.

So I tried putting it in reverse and nothing happened would not move and wouldn't show it went into gear, so I put it in drive and it went it to gear and then it was fine. I drove it around for a bit and no errors would clear, so i stopped turned off the engine and started again and all services clear but check engine light stayed on. So I drove it home parked it and turned it off again and restarted then the check engine light cleared.
I was just wondering if anyone else has seen this problem or heard of it??

Nnaboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The same thing happened to me without the locking and unlocking of doors you had, I had started it and both the Service Stablitrack and Servive Traction Control messages were flashing one by one, I had started heading to the dealership to see what was up but decided to wait till later, parked the car, turned it back on about 2 hours later and the messages were gone. When I did take the car in to get a speaker fixed I asked them about it and they checked it out and told me the Car's computer threw a wrong code on accident ant that was it, so that robably what happened to yours too!