Good for a laugh

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tybardy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Decided to take the day off and do some custom work to my truck today:smilielol:

Sorry, I got bored... figured everyone could use a little laugh

Attachments

• lowered truck.jpg
    lowered truck.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 54

RenegadeTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
COOL! I've been playing with mine to find a good wheel/tire combo...

Tahoe.jpg

AV4.jpg

Z20.jpg

I dropped it... and lifted it... but I didn't save it. LOL

tybardy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i think i like the first style the best but that picture makes them look small, what size are you thinking? 20's are always nice

RenegadeTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was this photoshop or is there a site that you can input stuff and see what it looks like

Nah, it's Photoshop (or, in my case... Fireworks) There are a few sites that you can see what wheels will look like on a vehicle similar to yours, but it's not that great.

tybardy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
not sure.... 20-22....

what type of rubber are you going to run? something beefcake like what you have pictures or more of a street tire like i am rocking? if you are shooting for street tires, go with the 22"

otherise go with the 20" and get some 305/55 and pick up the bfg's or something....

just one mans opinion

RenegadeTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what type of rubber are you going to run? something beefcake like what you have pictures or more of a street tire like i am rocking? if you are shooting for street tires, go with the 22"

otherise go with the 20" and get some 305/55 and pick up the bfg's or something....

just one mans opinion

The jury is still out on that one. It's a 4wd... we use it primarily on the street, but not afraid to get down and dirty. (We camp a lot). What matters the most is highway manners. I've had some performance street tires that were EXTREMELY noisy... I've been looking at Nitto Terra Grapplers... but, I'm not sure if I want to go aggressive like that... or more street... like Falken Ziex or the like

I've even considered going 17-18" and getting some Pathfinder tires...
kazvl3.ang.jpg

I had a set of those on my 2001 Isuzu Rodeo LS... and they weren't bad at all..

RenegadeTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can someone just choose for me? I was looking around at CarDomain.com today and saw a black '03 Hoe with 22" Weld Evo Velociti 6 with 305/45's ? That seems a bit tall, but I'm pretty sure that's what he said... anyways... Falken Ziex tires. The wifey liked the Velociti 6 wheels... :cool: Then, I saw the new dude's Yuke w/ 20" BBS's... and that looks sweet too!

Again, I just don't know what style I want to take it in. I agree with your thoughts, though.... more aggressive tread should be in smaller wheels... larger tires... street... larger wheels... smaller tires.

tybardy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can someone just choose for me? I was looking around at CarDomain.com today and saw a black '03 Hoe with 22" Weld Evo Velociti 6 with 305/45's ? That seems a bit tall, but I'm pretty sure that's what he said... anyways... Falken Ziex tires. The wifey liked the Velociti 6 wheels... :cool: Then, I saw the new dude's Yuke w/ 20" BBS's... and that looks sweet too!

Again, I just don't know what style I want to take it in. I agree with your thoughts, though.... more aggressive tread should be in smaller wheels... larger tires... street... larger wheels... smaller tires.

if it were my car, i would like to have a set of 22" however I am super happy with my 20" and dont plan to get rid of them. They ride just fine and are only 11mm taller (overall) than the stock size so the gauges all still work within .5% I am running 305/50 on my 20s and not only do they perform great but for whatever reason that size tire is actually really cheap, i shoped rubber on a few different sizes and that is the cheapest size i could put on my truck, interesting stuff. The Yoki's I want are only like $175 per i think.

Now here is a thought (if your willing to put in the time, effort and cheddar) you could always get the 22" with some really sexy street rubber and than hook your stock wheels up with some all terrain or something a little more off road aggressive and than you TWO options at all times (I love spending other peoples money):smilielol:

Gordo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey that smukon looks pretty sick way better than a scion wish there really were something like that! then it would have music that would go tan-ta ta-ra ra ra ra-ta tanta ra ta------you know the circus clown song