Install Rear Air

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sporkboy657

Reaction score
I have a 1997 4 door tahoe, that is aparently the only one in Texas without rear air. Or so I have been told by several of the places I have called. The air blows cold and blows pretty hard, but the truck just never gets cool, almost everyone has told me that its because I don't have the rear air. Could be true, and then again maybe not. At any rate, I love the tahoe too much to get rid of it becuase its a little warmer than other newer vehicles on the road, BUT when ever I get my kid out of the back seat and she is just dripping sweat it does make me feel bad.

So, all of that to ask if anyone has ever had rear air installed - or is there some great blower motor that would blow even more air that may possibly cool the vehicle better. Really at this point anything will help, the only other thought I have other than to install rear air, would be to get a fan that I could clip on somewhere to get some air to the backseat and help cool off the kid. thanks for the help.

bsamoul

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have her sit in the middle of that backseat and have the two vents blowing at her? I don't have rear air either